Wow. Taylor [the middle sister] has just come back from her karate exam. From all the shrieking and squealing, I can somewhat decipher that:
1. Taylor has topped her class in the examination
2. She has won three gold medals [at least, I thing that’s why she’s dangling them around her neck…]
I am so happy for her. Though I can’t help but be a little envious. I mean, Taylor has it all [well, most of “all”]. Buddies [and even a few fans!!], good reports, passion, talent, and I guess the list could go on and on. Lets go through a few “things” if you will, that Taylor has, and that I don’t, along with the reasons.
1. Buddies: Taylor’s friends are always coming over, inviting her to “wicked parties” and phoning her [which drives mum crazy]. I, on the other hand, am forbidden to even sniff the backside of ANY of my male pals. What is WRONG with these people?? Where is the justice?? The fairness??? >Sigh< All I can say is, welcome to MY freaking world. And if you even suggest me having any fans… well, all I can say is that I’LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.
2. Good Reports: PUH-lease! I OBVIOUSLY couldn’t get a good report, mainly because [hello??] I’m not, I don’t know, HUMAN!!!
3. Passion: The thing I’m most passionate about is licking my you-know-what. Moving on…
4. Talent: I sure have TONS of that. [How else do you expect me to be typing on this very blog?? Woof recognition software??] But, unfortunately, nobody around these parts of town cares about a writing puppy.
Well, that’s it, I guess. Wow. I am deprived. I’ve never really thought of it before. This virtual journal sure is helping me reveal a few secrets about my life. If it goes on at this rate, though, I won’t have anything to unravel, and all I’ll get is a big fat disappointment. So, on that note, I will end this post. Good night, my two-footed pal, do visit my site again!!